- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruna M Burgener has 2 locations
Dr. Bruna M Burgener has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bruna M Burgener has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bruna M Burgener Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Bruna M Burgener
Dr. Bruna Burgener Dr. Bruna Burgener received her DDS degree from Columbia University in New York in 2005 where she was elected a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. Following her studies at Columbia, she completed a one year general practice residency at New York Methodist Hospital where she managed medically complex patients and handled numerous cases involved head and neck trauma. After working in private practice in New York City, Dr. Burgener moved to Chicago, where she completed her Endodontic Certification at University of Illinois at Chicago. During her post-graduate training, Dr. Burgener focused her research on biological markers for the diagnosis of Chronic Apical Periodontitis. Dr. Burgener enjoys spending her free time exploring Chicago with her husband Darren and baby boy, Eric. Dr. Burgener is a member of the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, American Association of Endodontics and the Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontics Study Club.