Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bruna M Burgener has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bruna M Burgener has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruna M Burgener - Posted on January 15th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bruna M Burgener accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Bruna M Burgener
Dr. Bruna Burgener Dr. Bruna Burgener received her DDS degree from Columbia University in New York in 2005 where she was elected a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. Following her studies at Columbia, she completed a one year general practice residency at New York Methodist Hospital where she managed medically complex patients and handled numerous cases involved head and neck trauma. After working in private practice in New York City, Dr. Burgener moved to Chicago, where she completed her Endodontic Certification at University of Illinois at Chicago. During her post-graduate training, Dr. Burgener focused her research on biological markers for the diagnosis of Chronic Apical Periodontitis. Dr. Burgener enjoys spending her free time exploring Chicago with her husband Darren and baby boy, Eric. Dr. Burgener is a member of the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, American Association of Endodontics and the Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontics Study Club.
Locations & DirectionsPREMIER ENDODONTICS OF HINSDALE, 522 Chestnut St Ste GA, Hinsdale, IL
Dr. Bruna M Burgener is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hinsdale, IL.