- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan F Beagan
Dr. Bryan F Beagan is a doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI, with another office in Greenville, RI. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Bryan F Beagan has 2 locations
Dr. Bryan F Beagan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bryan F Beagan has the following 10 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Bryan F Beagan Accepts the Following Insurance
- 95 Sockanosset Cross Rd Ste 301 Cranston , RI (401) 942-0300
- 1 Garnett Ln Ste 8 Greenville , RI 02828
More about Dr. Bryan F Beagan
Dr.Â Bryan F. BeaganÂ was born and raised in Lincoln, RI and completed his undergraduate education at Providence College. Bryan received an Orthodontic certificate as well as a D.M.D. degree from Tufts University. For four years, Bryan worked as a behavior therapist for children with developmental disabilities and behavioral disorders at Bradley hospital in East Providence, RI.Â Some of Bryan's accomplishments include: *Â Board certified Orthodontist from the American Board Â Â Â ofÂ Orthodontics *Â Sole Orthodontist on the Cranio-Facial Team at Hasbro Â Â Â Childrenâ€™s Hospital *Â Orthodontic instructor for the Cranio-Facial Team at Rhode Â Â Â Island Hospital and Brown University *Â Former behavior therapist at Bradley Hospital in East Â Â Â Providence, RI *Â Recipient of the Dr. Edward G. Austin Endowed Scholarship Â Â Â FundÂ for commitment to community outreach and dedicated Â Â Â servicesÂ to underserved populations *Â Recipient of the Dean Lonnie H. Norris, D80, and Dr. Donna Â Â Â M. Norris Senior Endowed Prize Fund for Achievement, Â Â Â Professionalism, and Strength of Character *Â Recipient of the Everett Shapiro Award in Orthodontics *Â Inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Â Â Â Honor Society *Â Inducted into Robert R. Andrews Research Honors Society *Â Externship assignment providing dental care for children and Â Â Â adolescents at St. Joseph Hospital Pediatric Dental Center in Â Â Â Providence, RI *Â Recipient of the Academy of Dental Materials Annual Student Â Â Award *Â Winner of the Utah AwardÂ Â Â from the Massachusetts Dental Â Â Â SocietyÂ As a part of the University Orthodontic team, Dr. Beagan will strive towards the highest standard in Orthodontic treatment. Through his dedication to excellence and the patientâ€™s commitment to their Orthodontic care, a healthy and happy smile is possible. For a complimentary Orthodontic consultation, please call: (401) RI-BRACES