Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan O Blevins has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Bryan O Blevins has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryan O Blevins - Posted on February 21st, 2014
I went to this doctor for help with a locked jaw. He did way too many xrays, sold me new night devices, that gave me headaches, that I had never experienced before. Talked real big about how I can call his personal line etc. When I started having troubles I decided to get a second opinion from a recommended doctor 2 hrs away. When I asked for my x-rays (to take with me) all he** broke loose. I got personal calls and "what fors" from him and staff. He finally sent me my xrays with a full refund (i did not ask for, why??). All this hubbub because I just asked for some xrays. I did not say I was unhappy, I just asked for my xrays. I got my second opinon, new doc was great and cured me with much less cost than Blevins had quoted, fewer xrays, no medication. A well adjusted night guard and jaw exercises was all I needed. Avoid this guy at all costs.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSTEVEN ARTHUR LEVY DDS, 8226 Douglas Ave Ste 836, Dallas, TX
Dr. Bryan O Blevins is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dallas, TX.