Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan P Cioffari has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bryan P Cioffari has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Bryan P Cioffari has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 15
Dr. Cioffari has treated my family for many years without complaint. He is so gentle when he gives shots that I usually don’t feel anything (the shot is the worst part about going to a dentist). He always explains procedures so I can understand what is going on. I love his office because everything is up to date and clean. His staff members are also very good at what they do and are friendly (they will actually talk to you). Nothing but thumbs up for his office.
I have always had anxiety when seeing the dentist, but Dr. Cioffari is by far the best! I had to have a tooth pulled and he made me feel comfortable about being there. He explained and took his time with everything he was doing to me....and I didn't even feel the needle! Just a little bit of pressure but that was it. My anxiety immediately went away! I would suggest Dr. Cioffari to anyone needing dental work. He has a pleasant personality and a wonderful staff!!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bryan P Cioffari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsBRIAN CIOFFARI DDS, 1041 3rd Ave, Duncansville, PA
Dr. Bryan P Cioffari is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Duncansville, PA.