Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan R Dryden has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bryan R Dryden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- PacificSource PSN
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Bryan R Dryden
Dr. Bryan Dryden did his undergraduate work at Ricks College and Idaho State before attending dental school at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. He graduated in 1998 and moved home to Northern Idaho to begin practicing. Dr. Dryden was born and raised in Sandpoint. When the office is closed, Dr. Dryden enjoys spending time with his wife and six active children. They can be found hunting, fishing, snowboarding, boating, gardening or collecting any number of things. He is also very involved with church and Boy Scouts of America and is a member of the Coeur d'Alene Chamber of Commerce. Every February Dr. Dryden participates in the "Give Kids a Smile" campaign where he donates an entire day to do dental work on children in need. He also demonstrates a fun oral hygiene program to numerous elementary classes at the local schools. Email Dr.Bryan Dryden
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bryan R Dryden is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Plummer, ID.