Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan N Griffith has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bryan N Griffith has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Bryan N Griffith has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
From day 1, my new crown felt funny and each time of went into the office, they would look @ it and told me everything was fine, Woke up with crown in my mouth, flap of dead skin and the raw edge of right, lower last molar. It's exactly what I told him it felt like, the right, front lowerexterior from corne og my gum line was folded under the crown! Now broken post and no more $.I sure they stand up to their work, but oh the # has been disconnected!
This was my first visit. Introduced himself prior to Xrays, exam, etc. Very down to earth. Gave thorough examination and spent a lot time explaining "why and how" regarding flossing, proper foods, etc. Dental tech compiled treatment plan with explanations and "Bryan" returned to ask if there were any questions. Great visit! All staff friendly. Office VERY clean!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bryan N Griffith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsGRIFFITH FAMILY DENTISTRY, 11839 Oak Trail Way, Port Richey, FL
Dr. Bryan N Griffith is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Port Richey, FL.