Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan F Harju
Dr. Bryan F Harju, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Troy, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan F Harju has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bryan F Harju has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryan F Harju - Posted on January 31st, 2017
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Bryan F Harju
Meet Dr. Harju Education and Continuing Education For my dental education, I went to Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine. Of course, my dental education didn’t end in the classroom. My primary source of continuing education is the Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne, Florida. The Pankey Institute is the oldest and most elite institute for developing the dental professional. Pankey trained dentists are in a league of their own with respect to their desire to treat patients as individuals in a relationship-based manner, their ability to provide long-lasting dentistry in the simple to the very complex cases, and treat problems related to the TMJ (jaw joint and muscles). In the Practice
Locations & DirectionsTOWNE PARK DENTISTRY, 1845 Towne Park Dr, Troy, OH
Dr. Bryan F Harju is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Troy, OH.