Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan J Miller DMD
Dr. Bryan J Miller, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Englewood, CO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan J Miller has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bryan J Miller has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Bryan J Miller Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bryan J Miller's office for more information.
9570 S Kingston Ct Ste 230 Englewood, CO : (303) 779-1661
More about Dr. Bryan J Miller
Hi, thanks for visiting our web page. I love being a dentist. I love being able to help people everyday. Dentistry is definitely a mix of art and science and I am intrigued by both. I received my bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry from Rutgers College in 1980. I worked in synthetic Organic Chemistry and published a paper as an undergraduate while there. I did my dental training at Boston University and earned my D.M.D. degree (Doctor of Dental Medicine) in 1984. While there, I did brain and biomaterials research. I opened my general dental practice in 1985 near Arapahoe Road and Holly Street. We moved to our current practice location here in the Meridian Office Park in 2004. I continually update my skills and education. As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry I am required to keep a constant level of education that I far exceed every year. In 1999, I received my Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (F.A.G.D.) for achieving over 500 hours of continuing education and pass the rigorous Fellowship exam. I am devoted to my wife Kristi, of 25 years, and my three terrific children whom all attend the University of Colorado at Boulder. After my family, my interests include bicycling, hiking, golf and skiing. My professional memberships include: American Dental Association Colorado Dental Association Metropolitan Denver Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry Colorado Prosthodontic Society, Life Member, Currently Treasurer Colorado Academy of Osseointegration (Dental Implant Study Club) Past President International Team for Implantology Denver Implant Study Club Summit Implant Study Club Bryan Jon Miller, DMD Front Office Hygienists Assistants
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Bryan J Miller is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Englewood, CO.