Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan M Scott has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bryan M Scott has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 1 of 2
very rude front staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryan M Scott - Posted on February 21st, 2014
Would give 4 star wasnt for his receptionists Once you get pass is Receptionists think names was Julie and Jenni rest of your experience IS wonderful. Jackie is so kind hearted and Dr. Scott really care about you and he listens. I felt like telling about his woman up front are rude and very unprofessional in the way they dress and talk.
30 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBRYAN M SCOTT DDS, 1790 Town Park Blvd Ste E, Uniontown, OH
Dr. Bryan M Scott is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Uniontown, OH.