Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan K Roos
Dr. Bryan K Roos, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Redmond, WA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan K Roos has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Bryan K Roos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Bryan K Roos
Dr Roos received a BA (Art History) from Brigham Young University. He then went on to earn his dental degree from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. While at Louisville, he earned a Masters of Science in Dentistry and completed a one year advanced general dental residency. He received his orthodontic training from West Virginia University as well as a Masters in Orthodontics. Dr Roos actively participates in continuing education courses, always striving to be better for his patients. He enjoys the professional contact he has through the various study clubs he belongs to (Redmond Occlusion, Michael Johnson DDS multi-disciplinary, Eastside Invisalign, NW Orthodontic) and frequently lectures to fellow dentists on the latest in orthodontic technology and in early interceptive treatment for children. He is an active member in the American Association of Orthodontics, American Dental Association, and Washington Dental Association. When not working in the mouth, Dr Roos loves to be with his wife, Julie and their four children (Jackson, Sam and twins Sally and Jane). He also stays active through cycling, skiing, softball, water sports, and coaching his sons' sports teams as well as teaching ski lessons at Snoqualmie Pass. He loves to travel whenever and wherever possible. Mission Statement (Our Promise to the Patient) We are committed to providing exceptional and individualized treatment for each of our patients. While goals can be generalized, treatment must be customized to be in tune with each person’s needs and desires. We will strive too create an exceptional orthodontic experience that fulfills both the patients’ desires and our clinical expertise. We are committed to creating facial harmony. Our primary objective is to create a smile and look that is both functional and harmonious with the entire face. We will consistently work towards bettering the quality of life and well-being of all patients who entrust us to their care. We are committed to implementing the most current techniques and providing the highest quality appliances for all of our patients. As technologies advance, so will we. However, we will remain grounded in the fundamental principles and values that allow us to provide the personal care our patients deserve. Resources American Association of Orthodontists® On this site, you can learn about orthodontists—specialists in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. The correction of tooth and jaw alignment results in a healthy, attractive smile that's good for life. American Dental Association The ADA is the professional association of dentists committed to the public's oral health, ethics, science and professional advancement. ↑ Top of Page / Home
Locations & DirectionsBRYAN K ROOS DMD, 16150 NE 85th St Ste 124, Redmond, WA
Dr. Bryan K Roos is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Redmond, WA.