Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan T Tran has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bryan T Tran has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Bryan T Tran has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
I was in search of a new dentist after my previous dentist performed a root canal that left me with constant infections, tingling on my right side and headaches for more than three years. I even went to see an Endodontist to no avail. A family member recommended that I see Dr. Tran, their dentist that they loved, to see if he could help me. I was so glad I found him! It has been 5 months now after my procedure and I have not had any infections, headaches or tingling. It has been life changing! He is so careful and so precise... I appreciate him taking the time to listen to me and help me get this fixed.
I recommend Dr. Tran to all my friends. There are three generations of my family that go to Dr. Tran. I have taken my two children to him from the time they were toddlers. Dr. Tran and Diane have been their only dentist and hygienist. He has had the same front office personnel forever who are very professional as well. Any dental or hygiene work we have received from Dr. Tran and his office staff has been nothing short of excellent.
I recommended Dr. Tran to my girlfriend and she found a negative totally opposite to my experience review on this site. I've been going to him since he bought the practice from Dr White. Dr. Whites reputation was impeccable and all the same staff stayed to this date except for Annie who recently retired. Anne cleaned my teeth for over 15 years and I'm sure she would not have stayed if he wasn't legit. He's young and modern using cutting edge technology before others - details available like computer generated crowns made and installed same visit. Both the office girls have been there forever - they were with Dr White before Dr Tran. I love him!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bryan T Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bryan T Tran is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.