Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryce R Larsen
Dr. Bryce R Larsen, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Pocatello, ID. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryce R Larsen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bryce R Larsen has the following 13 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Bryce R Larsen Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Bryce R Larsen
Dr. Bryce Larsen Bryce grew up in Pocatello , Idaho and absolutely loves the area. After attending Ricks College where he received his Associates Degree Bryce served a two year LDS mission in Lima , Peru from March of 1996 to March of 1998. He went on to graduate from Idaho State University with a Bachelor's Degree. He and his wife Dawnielle then moved to Pittsburgh for four years where he attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine and received his DMD. While in dental school, Bryce did research on Dental Informatics (Technology in the dental practice). He also served as Vice President in the American Student Dental Association (ASDA) in the Pittsburgh Chapter. Bryce and Dawnielle are thrilled to be back in the most beautiful area of the world. Dawnielle is a local from Grace , Idaho . Bryce feels privilaged to have the opportunity to practice side by side with his father. In his spare time, Bryce loves waterskiing, camping and snowmobiling.
Locations & DirectionsLARSEN DENTAL CARE, 950 Hospital Way Ste B, Pocatello, ID
Dr. Bryce R Larsen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pocatello, ID.