Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan S Debowsky has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bryan S Debowsky has the following 11 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Bridges and Crowns
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Bryan S Debowsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Bryan S Debowsky
Bryan Debowsky, DDS Dental School: University of Missouri-Kansas City 2000 / D.D.S. Undergraduate School: University of Missouri-Kansas City 1996 / B.A. Biology/Chemistry Dr. Debowsky was born and grew up in St. Petersburg, Florida. He attended both Undergraduate and Dental School in a special Combined Degree program at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. Upon graduation, Dr. Debowsky served in the U.S. Air Force Dental Corps for five years, during which he completed a one year Advanced Education Program for General Dentistry. While on active duty, Dr. Debowsky was stationed at Andrews/Bolling Air Force Base in Washington, D.C., Incirlik Air Force Base in Turkey, and finally at Charleston Air Force Base in South Carolina. During his Air Force career, Dr. Debowsky was able to develop a wide range of surgical, endodontic, and special restorative Dental skills. After leaving Charleston, Bryan chose to settle in Tucker with his wife Michelle, their young son and daughter, and a hound dog named Rosie. Dr. Debowsky is an avid soccer player (ask him about his Air Force soccer experiences) and enjoys playing and following many sports as well as traveling. He has also recently added Amateur Radio to his list of hobbies! Dr. Debowsky joined the DentFirst family in 2005 and patients can visit him at our Johns Creek, McDonough, Stonecrest, and Norcross locations.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bryan S Debowsky is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Norcross, GA.