Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryson D Lemone has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Lemone is one of the best dentists in Las Vegas. He and his staff are always friendly, welcoming, and understanding. My daughter has been very ill the last 5 years, and Dr. Lemone is doing everything he can to keep her from losing her teeth. Dr. Lemone gives you information up front and how much it will cost - he is never pushy and lets you decide what you want done and when. Keep up the great work!
When I moved here, I wanted to locate a good dentist. I received an exam that took over an hour, which I thought was great, and then came the sticker shock. He made recommendations that were far reaching. I couldn't believe it. He gave me an outlandish plan, which was years out, to work with my insurance maximum and them some. I have a new dentist now who did an amazing exam with with a panoramic x-ray. I have a two cavities and that is it. Please do your research and get another opinion before committing to work that may not be needed.
The dental work that was recommended was out of control. I had a list of things he wanted to do but could only afford the first year plan, thank goodness. The work that was done, was not to the highest standards. Very disappointed to say the least. Please be watchful and do your research before you have treatment by him.
An absolute nightmare experience. Many of my âonceâ healthy teeth are now beyond repair. Dr. LeMone performed bridgework and a root canal. He referred me to his friend who was a periodontist for surgery and lead me down a path of despair as I had to wear a poorly treated and ill fitted temporary bridge, which was also placed on crooked over and over again, for almost a year. The ill-fitted temporary in my mouth that was way too large and misshapen. It prevented my back teeth from closing together causing incredible trauma to the rest of my teeth and jaw, diminishing my quality of life. I couldnât chew or close my mouth. I also received unnecessary root canal work that fell victim to the bad temporary bridge. Not enough words can describe the details of events that I had to endure. As result, I have permanent tooth structure damage, never ending pain, and a future filled uncertainty because my damaged teeth and mouth function are irreversible. Not to mention the mental and physical anguish during and after treatment. The financial devastation to repair damaged teeth and future treatment have no end in sight. As a patient, you put your full trust in your dentist who is trained in this profession, thinking that they would ethically treat teeth with care, and if problems developed, you would expect that they would tell the patient, and NOT continue treating/mistreating teeth that should not had been put through unnecessary and unbearable strain. Please learn from my crushing experience and do your research. Review prosthodontists who specializes bridgework, and seriously look at a dentistâs past cases before you do anything they recommend. I would never ever wish this experience on my worst enemy.
Dr. Bryson D Lemone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Diversified Dental PPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bryson D Lemone is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Las Vegas, NV.