Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Buffy Storm
Dr. Buffy Storm, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Buffy Storm has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Buffy Storm - Posted on January 31st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Buffy Storm - Posted on January 14th, 2016
Dr Storm is the most professional Dr that I have ever had, dental, or otherwise. The entire experience was first class from beginning to end. The respect that you the patient are given combined with Dr Storms dental expertise is second to none. If you EVER have to have a root canal, or anything related to that, this IS the only Dr that should be on your list. This is one first class DR's office in the total care of her patients.
bad experience. doctor heavy handed and rude.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Buffy Storm - Posted on December 29th, 2013
Dr. Buffy Storm Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Buffy Storm
Buffy Storm, D.D.S., M.S. Dr. Buffy Storm's hometown is Lynchburg, Tennessee. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree at Middle Tennessee State University in 1993 and graduated with a D.D.S. degree from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in 1997. Upon graduation from dental school, she was commissioned as a Lieutenant, Dental Corps, in the US Navy and served twelve years of active duty. Her tours included an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency at Naval Dental Center Southwest in San Diego, CA, followed by two years onboard a ship, the USS COMSTOCK LSD-45, as the sole dentist for the crew and embarked Marines. From 2000-2003, she was stationed at the Naval Amphibias Base in Coronado, CA where the majority of her patient population was sailors training to become Navy SEALS. In 2003 she was selected to serve as the Admiral’s aide to the Chief of the Navy Dental Corps in Washington, D. C. In 2006 she completed her residency training in Endodontics and received her certification at the Naval Postgraduate Dental School in Bethesda, MD. During her two-year residency, she also earned a Master’s Degree in Oral Science at George Washington University. Her final tour in the Navy from 2006-2009 was with 2nd Dental Battalion, Naval Dental Center Camp Lejeune, NC. Her primary duties were serving as the endodontist at Mainside Dental Clinc, treating US Marines and Sailors, and teaching endodontics to the Dental Officers in the AEGD program. Dr. Storm is a member of the American Dental Association and the American Association of Endodontists. She continues to support the US Navy as a member of the Individual Ready Reserves.
Locations & DirectionsMIDDLE TENNESSEE ENDODONTICS, 2606 Merchants Walk, Murfreesboro, TN
Dr. Buffy Storm is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Murfreesboro, TN.