Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Burton P Golumbic
Dr. Burton P Golumbic, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bonita Springs, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Burton P Golumbic has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Burton P Golumbic has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Burton P Golumbic Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Burton P Golumbic's office for more information.
3376 Woods Edge Cir Ste 101 Bonita Springs, FL : (239) 498-9666
More about Dr. Burton P Golumbic
Following a distinguished 27 year career in private practice in the Empire State Building, interspersed with lecturing and teaching at Columbia University, Dr. Golumbic together with his wife, Lizzie, also in the dental field for more than 20 years, celebrate five years in their new dental practice in the beautiful Bonita Springs, Florida. A native of Erie, PA, Dr. Golumbic graduated with honors from Penn State University and Temple University, School of Dentistry. Dr. Golumbic enjoys all aspects of general dentistry. His areas of expertise are crowns, bridges, implants restorations, and aesthetic bonding. Dr. Golumbic has incorporated the most advanced technology including laser therapy, and computer digital x-rays, which reduces exposure to radiation by over 90 percent. The practice is run as a partnership. Together Dr. and Mrs. Golumbic (Lizzie) take the time needed to get to know their patient They listen to their patient's concerns. Their caring approach, together with their years of experience and good clincal judgements set them apart in their field.
Locations & DirectionsBURTON P GOLUMBIC DDS, 3376 Woods Edge Cir Ste 101, Bonita Springs, FL
Dr. Burton P Golumbic is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bonita Springs, FL.