Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Burton Sekuler
Dr. Burton Sekuler, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. Dr. Sekuler is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and Slrhc. He speaks English.
Dr. Burton Sekuler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Burton Sekuler has the following 3 expertise
- Fecal Incontinence
Dr. Burton Sekuler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Burton Sekuler yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Sekuler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- New York University School Of Medicine
Dr. Burton Sekuler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCosmetic & Gen Dentistry, 139 E 63rd St, New York, NY
Dr. Burton Sekuler is similar to the following 3 Dentists near New York, NY.