Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Butler Redd III DDS
Dr. Butler Redd III, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Butler Redd III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Butler Redd III has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Butler Redd III - Posted on November 18th, 2017
I contacted dr. Redd with an emergency on the weekend he stopped what he was doing and let me edit office who was pleasant patient and very understanding. After listening to what was wrong with me.he gave me a diagnosis a treatment plan and a very reasonable price the experience was pleasant I would recommend him highly
26 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Butler Redd III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Butler Redd III's office for more information.
2475 Grand Concourse Bronx, NY : (718) 329-2929
Locations & DirectionsSUPERIOR DENTAL, 2475 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY
Dr. Butler Redd III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bronx, NY.