Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Byron H Black DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Byron H Black has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Byron H Black has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron H Black - Posted on October 19th, 2019
Dr. Byron H Black Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Byron H Black
Byron H. Black, DDS Specialty Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery Address 1215 Virginia Street E Charleston WV, 25301 Phone (304) 345-1092 Fax (304) 345-1095 Certification American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Training Internship: West Virginia University School of Dentistry Professional Dental (PD): West Virginia University Residency: West Virginia University School of Dentistry Hours Monday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Tuesday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Wednesday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Thursday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Friday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Saturday: 7:30 am - 12:00 pm Gender M
Locations & DirectionsBYRON H BLACK DDS PLLC, 102 Memorial Dr, Ripley, WV
Dr. Byron H Black is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ripley, WV.