Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Byron W Briggs
Dr. Byron W Briggs, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Athens, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Byron W Briggs has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Byron W Briggs has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Byron W Briggs Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Byron W Briggs's office for more information.
710 Lucas Dr Athens, TX : (903) 675-4124
More about Dr. Byron W Briggs
Dr. Briggs, DDS Dr. Byron Briggs joined Athens Smiles in July 2011. Dr. Briggs received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston Dental Branch in 2007. He entered the U.S. Air Force and was stationed at Sheppard Air Force Base in Wichita Falls where he complete a general practice residency. Dr. Briggs and his wife, Lyndi, have five children, including a set of quadruplets. They have researched the Athens area thoroughly and are very excited about settling into the Tri-Valley community. Feel free to browse through our website and get to know us better. We’re showcasing our patient services, our staff, and some frequently asked questions. After you’ve looked us over in cyberspace, do drop by our Athens dental office in person because we can’t wait to meet you!
Locations & DirectionsATHENS SMILES, 710 Lucas Dr, Athens, TX
Dr. Byron W Briggs is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Athens, TX.