Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Byron V Bush has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Byron V Bush has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Byron V Bush has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron V Bush - Posted on May 30th, 2015
Very beautiful and clean office. Nice staff. The dentist is a common thief! He charged me for a crown and then told me that I needed a root canal. I was in so much pain that night and ended up in the emergency room. When I asked for a refund he refused! He is the worst dentist that I have ever been to.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron V Bush - Posted on June 19th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Byron V Bush - Posted on October 11th, 2012
I recently moved to Nashville from Georgia. I went to Promise Dental for a routine cleaning because my dental insurance company assigned me to Promise Dental. The cleaning was fine, but Dr. Bush told me I had 8 cavities that needed fillings on 3 surfaces of each tooth. I was surprised because to that point I had never had a cavity in an adult tooth (had 1 cavity in a baby tooth). I brush twice a day and floss daily. I had Promise Dental send the x-rays and intraoral photos from my visit to me and my previous dentist in Georgia. First, Promise Dental did not send the records properly. They did not send the intraoral photos to my previous dentist and they did not send some of the x-rays to me. I had to call Promise Dental back and have them send the missing records. My previous dentist in Georgia examined the x-rays and intraoral photos, and he found no evidence of cavities that needed fillings. My previous dentist in Georgia recommended just watching the areas, going to a dentist that could use a laser technique to diagnose early tooth decay, or have air abrasion treatment on any areas with early decay. None of these options were mentioned by Dr. Bush at Promise Dental. Further, my previous dentist in Georgia said that at most 1 surface of a tooth would need a filling. Having 3 surfaces treated, Dr. Bush's recommendation, sounded like a way to drive up the bill, he thought. I DO NOT TRUST DR. BUSH'S DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT RECOMMENDATION AND DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM OR PROMISE DENTAL.
41 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Byron V Bush accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Byron V Bush is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brentwood, TN.