Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Byron C Scott
Dr. Byron C Scott, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Mobile, AL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Byron C Scott has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Byron C Scott has the following 18 expertise
- Bone Transplantation
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Dermal Fillers
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
- Dental Check-up
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Byron C Scott has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 8
I've been seeing Dr. Scott for 7 years. He fixed a childhood baseball injury that required 4 implants and multiple bone grafts. My teeth still look great to this day with zero problems. I've continued to use him for cleanings and check ups with equal results. It's great to have such an experienced cosmetic dentist close by but I would travel to receive this level of care if I had to do so!
I have been seeing Dr. Scott for the last 2 years and am always impressed with Him, His work and the Wonderful staff in his office. I am treated like Family and all work is guarantied. I had Dental Implants ( 7 ) installed in 2012 and have always been Proud and Happy of the way they fit and looked. I recently had one of the upper implants fail and come out. After consultation and X-Rays with Dr. Scott, he installed another one in its place. I would like to point out that although very rare, these things can and do happen. Dr. Scott has always informed me of that throuout this entire process. Also, Dr. Scott never accused or even hinted at the possibility that I could have done something for this to happen. He has always guarantied ALL of his work and is one of the few Drs. who truly cares about all of his patients. It has not cost me anything for the Repair work. I just can't say enough about Dr. Scott and ALL of his Staff. I recommend him 100% and would never go anywhere else.
I had extrations and fillings done at Dr.Scott office.. I felt completely comfortable in his office and with his staff.. i felt no pain during my surgery and felt well taken care of after surgery with the right pain killers and directions on how to take care of myself for the next of couple of days.. I recommend Dr. Scott!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSpringhill Dental Health Center, 4620 Spring Hill Ave, Mobile, AL
Dr. Byron C Scott is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Mobile, AL.