Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Byron J Nordhus
Dr. Byron J Nordhus, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wichita, KS. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Byron J Nordhus has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Byron J Nordhus has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Byron J Nordhus
Meet Dr. Byron Nordhus Meet the Team What Sets Us Apart? Our Blog Meet Dr. Byron Nordhus Byron J. Nordhus, DDS I have been a dentist for over 15 years, but my love of dentistry goes back even further. I had braces as an adolescent, and will always remember the positive change in my self confidence and the life changing benefits of a great smile. I am proud to help people lead healthier lives through education and good oral health. Our goal is to guide people to reach their goals and realize their potential. Education and Continuing Education Kansas State University – Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Education University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio – Doctorate of Dental Surgery AEGD Residency I believe investing time in continuing education has been an avenue to my success resulting in great outcomes for my patients. Dental science is always advancing, and it is fascinating to be on the cutting edge of technology. I am a Premier Preferred Invisalign® Provider and have attended the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, where I studied cosmetic and restorative dentistry. I enjoy learning and am always attending continuing education classes to be a better dentist for my patients. Professional Memberships Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Academy of Laser Dentistry American Dental Association Kansas Dental Association Wichita District Dental Society In the Office I get so excited about making a positive impact in our patients’ lives. Everyone wants to do the best for themselves and their families, and we strive to help them get where they see themselves. My team and I work hard to make patients comfortable and safe. We do whatever it takes to make you feel like family whether that be a listening ear or a welcoming hug. At Home and In the Community I was raised on a farm near Baileyville, KS, but I am now proud to call Wichita my home. My wife Marilee of over 20 years and I have five daughters and two sons, which makes for a very full, very active home. When I am not in the office, I spend a lot of time with my children and their activities, any outdoor recreation or working on our farm near Danville. It is important for me to be active in my church and community. My older children and I volunteer at the Lord’s Diner, and I spend time working at my church and my children’s schools. During Dental Health month, my staff and I visit area schools to teach children proper oral hygiene. I am also involved as a part time faculty member for the new AEGD (Advanced Education in General Dentistry) residency program offered through Wichita State University. It is a yearlong residency for dentist's seeking additional training in general dentistry after finishing dental school.
Locations & DirectionsNORDHUS FAMILY DENTISTRY, 11940 W Central Ave Ste 100, Wichita, KS
Dr. Byron J Nordhus is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wichita, KS.