Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis L Abigail DDS
Dr. Curtis L Abigail, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with another office in Arlington, VA. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis L Abigail has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis L Abigail has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 1 of 1
Great with kids!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Curtis L Abigail - Posted on October 17th, 2016
Dr. Curtis L Abigail Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Curtis L Abigail
Meet Dr. AbigailOffice TourFirst Visit and Office Policies Dr. Curtis L. Abigail is an orthodontic specialist who both lives and practices in the heart of Bethesda. He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists and the Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontists. He is also a preferred providerof the Invisalign method of straightening teeth. Dr. Abigail has been a Bethesda local since 1979. He completed his undergraduate education with a Bachelor of Science in Biology at the University of Maryland-College Park in 1989 and his Doctor of Dental Surgery at Howard University in 1993. He then completed a General Practice Residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. After three years of private general practice, Dr. Abigail entered a residency in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, completing his specialty training in 1999. Dr. Abigail remains current with the new technologies in orthodontics, attending continuing education events on a consistent and continuous basis. Dr. Abigail feels a strong commitment to give back to a community that has benefited him so well as a child. He keeps active in the educational community by sponsoring local area schools and supporting them through the fundraising events of their students. Dr. Abigail also sponsors local charitable fitness events that support worthy causes. Other than creating beautiful smiles and the personal reward associated with enhancing the lives of others, Dr. Abigail's interests include physical fitness, travel, and spending quality time with his wife, Cat.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Curtis L Abigail is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bethesda, MD.