Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Caesar C Butura has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Caesar C Butura has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caesar C Butura - Posted on September 8th, 2018
Dr. Caesar C Butura Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Caesar C Butura's office for more information.
20830 N Tatum Blvd Ste 150 Phoenix, AZ : (480) 513-4477
More about Dr. Caesar C Butura
Oral Surgeon Caesar C. Butura, DDS A native of New York City, Dr. Caesar Butura attended Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery in 1992. While at Columbia University, he received numerous academic and research awards. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial surgical training at the University of Illinois Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago. Dr. Butura took his knowledge acquired in his studies to the University of Illinois Oral Surgery Department where he served as Assistant Clinical Professor. Dr. Butura celebrates such titles as Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and Member of the Academy of Osseointegration. Currently, Dr. Butura is serving as the Secretary/Treasurer of the Arizona society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He practices within the full scope of oral maxillofacial surgery with an emphasis on dental implants and oral reconstruction. When not performing surgery, Dr. Butura is kept busy by his wife and his three children Alexander, Isabelle, and Christian.
Locations & DirectionsCLEAR CHOICE DENTAL IMPLANT CENTER, 20830 N Tatum Blvd Ste 150, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Caesar C Butura is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.