Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Showing 3 of 5
I have been to a few periodontists over the years. The one that i loved so much was in Metairie but had to quit due to vision problems. The periodontist who took his place noticed that I had a cavity beneath the gum line. He said that he would not be able to fill the cavity and that I would have to have a dentist do that after periodontal work. I went to a different dentist, Dr. Jayne Sanchez in Mandeville, LA. She thought that she might be able to do the work , but after looking at the tooth and after xrays, she said that she would not be able to do the work. She did not charge me for the xray or consultation. She referred me to Dr. Caesar Sweidan. After consultation with him, he seemed confident that he could do the work but did explain the difficulty and possibility that there could be problems. After reviewing all of the options, I decided to go on with the procedure. I was very happy with this doctor. He explained all of the options and explained clearly what would happen. HIs office is very comfortable and you can choose your music, which I like. It was peaceful and he did not carry on long conversations with his assistant. I appreciated that. I try to keep as calm as possible during something like this. Over a week later and everything is fine. I am happy to say that I now have a new dentist and periodontist.
I wrote a review about Doctor Caesar before I gave him a chance to right a wrong. I wrote complaining about getting a bill for X-Rays that where supposed to be free with consultation. After I wrote the review, I called Dr. Sweidan's office about the X-Rays. He told me they were sent by accident, and not to worry about them. I should have called him first. please disregard my previous review.
I went to Dr. Caesar for an evaluation and price. The Eval. I was told was $89 that I paid in full that day. He tells me he needs x-rays and not to worry about the cost, it was included in the Eval because he needed them FOR the Eval. The price he quoted me to do the work was $1,000 higher than others I checked so I did not use him. 7 months later......I get a Bill for $290 for the X-Rays that were FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please contact the office for more information.