Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Caitlin E Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Caitlin E Hoffman has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Caitlin E Hoffman has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 5
A friendly, caring dentist who is really knowledgeable about the most modern techniques of dentistry. She spends a lot of time with you to ensure that she understands all of your concerns and helps you achieve the results you are looking for. The office is bright and attractive, and I have never been kept waiting longer than a few minutes. I highly recommend her.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHanson Dental Practice Pllc, 600 Kreag Rd Ste 3, Pittsford, NY
Dr. Caitlin E Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pittsford, NY.