Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Calie Roa has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Calie Roa has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Calie Roa has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 7
Dr.Roa and her staff are amazing!! I’ve been seeing her since she’s started at La Clincia and I followed her to East Main Dental. I would not let anyone else touch my teeth. She sees me my toddler and she’s great with him! I would recommend Dr.Roa to anyone that’s looking for a out standing dentist!
Dr. Roa has been a part of my son's dental care since his first pediatric visit. She was a hygienist then and is his dentist now. Her thoughtful and thorough care has helped keep a reluctant brusher cavity free for 15 years. Dr. Roa has also treated my elderly father who has dementia. She gently extracted 8 (I know!!!) failing teeth during 2 sessions. During those appointments she treated him with respect and care. She made sure his pain was managed and we had no issues. I would recommend Dr. Roa to anyone in need of a dentist.
I went to Dr. Roa with unknown jaw pain that was intense. She swiftly put me on antibiotics and scheduled my appointment to follow up as soon as was safe. Turns out I had an infection under an old filling. After a great referral to an oral surgeon, I was on my way to feeling better. She fit my crown perfect the first time and showed me unmatched kindness. Her office is very clean and staff friendly.
Dr. Roa works with my busy schedule to fit me and my family in for appointments in a timely manner. She and her staff are careful and gentle during treatment, continuously checking in to make sure my pain level is managed. She is thoughtful in her explanation of treatment plans making sure I understand the "how" and "why". She also is conscientious of my insurance benefits. We love Dr. Roa and all her staff, from prevention to treatments, we could not ask for a better dentist.
Dr. Calie Roa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Calie Roa is similar to the following 1 Dentists near Medford, OR.