Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Calvin A Fritzsche DDS
Dr. Calvin A Fritzsche, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Redlands, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Calvin A Fritzsche has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Calvin A Fritzsche has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Calvin A Fritzsche Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Calvin A Fritzsche's office for more information.
404 Brookside Ave Redlands, CA : (909) 798-3516
More about Dr. Calvin A Fritzsche
Meet Dr. Fritzsche Calvin A. Fritzsche D.D.S., D.ABDSM, F.A.A.C.P. Dr. Calvin A. Fritzsche is a board-certified dental surgeon with over 30 years of private practice in Redlands, California where he lives, raised his family and is happily married. Dr. Fritzsche is one of sixteen board-certified dental sleep medicine specialists in the state California, who specializes in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), continuous positive air pressure (CPAP) intolerance, combination therapy and snoring. Dr. Fritzsche is fellowship trained with extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of TMJ disorders and head/neck/facial pain. Suffering from obstructive sleep apnea and TMJ pain himself, Dr. Fritzsche understands the frustration and disappointment patients often face with common treatment options, which is why he is dedicated to providing clinically proven, patient accepted, customized care for each individual patient. He offers a wide range of conservative, comfortable, nonsurgical approaches to patients with sleep and TMJ disorders, and refers to other clinicians only as necessary. Dr. Fritzsche graduated with his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from The Ohio State University, and has since attained Diplomate status from the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, Distinguished Fellowship status from the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain and completed hundreds of hours of additional training at the Institute for Advanced TMJ Studies, Straightwire Orthodontics and numerous other required/recommend Academy course work where he gained valuable skills in these specialized treatments. He is also trained and certified in several advanced diagnostics, including: Complex Motion Tomography Joint Vibration Analysis Acoustic Reflection Technology Ambulatory Home Sleep Study Analysis In addition to his extensive training and practice experience, Dr. Fritzsche is also actively involved in several professional organizations, including: American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine-Diplomate American Academy of Sleep Medicine-Member American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine-Member American Academy of Craniofacial Pain- Distinguished Fellow
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Calvin A Fritzsche is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Redlands, CA.