Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Calvin L Garland
Dr. Calvin L Garland, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Sacramento, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Calvin L Garland has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Calvin L Garland has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Calvin L Garland Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Calvin L Garland's office for more information.
7600 Greenhaven Dr Ste 19 Sacramento, CA : (916) 422-1823
More about Dr. Calvin L Garland
Calvin L. Garland, DDS Director, RiverLake Family Dental “Since I was very young, I’ve always had an interest in dentistry. After graduating college as a Biology major, dental school seemed like the natural next step. Becoming a dentist was the best career decision that I could possibly make, given how much I love both helping people and working with my hands. “After well over 20 years of practicing dentistry, I have learned that being a good dentist means having a sense of responsibility to do what’s best for my patients. That’s why I will listen to your concerns and come up with a solution that fits your dental needs as quickly as possible. I’ll take as long as necessary to answer your questions and explain things so you understand them. My goal is to give you the beautiful, healthy smile that Mother Nature herself would be proud of.” BA: Biology, California State University Dominguez Hills, 1973 DDS: University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, 1977 Member: American Dental Association, National Dental Association, California Dental Association, Sacramento District Dental Society Advanced Training: Dr. Garland has taken hundreds of hours of continuing-education credits in all phases of dentistry with an emphasis on cosmetic, orthodontic and restorative dentistry. When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Garland enjoys working out at the gym, playing racquetball, riding his Harley and spending time with his wife and office manager, Cassandra, daughters, Carina and Chrystin, and son, Christopher.
Locations & DirectionsCALVIN L GARLAND DDS, 7600 Greenhaven Dr Ste 19, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Calvin L Garland is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sacramento, CA.