Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Calvin M Asay
Dr. Calvin M Asay, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Round Rock, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Calvin M Asay has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Calvin M Asay has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Calvin M Asay Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Calvin M Asay's office for more information.
16 Chisholm Trl Round Rock, TX : (512) 244-2796
More about Dr. Calvin M Asay
Prior to purchasing this practice he received his BA in Spanish from Brigham Young University where he graduated with honors then attended dental school at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas on academic scholarship after scoring in the 99th percentile on the Dental Admission Test. He then worked as an associate dentist in Dallas before moving his family to Round Rock. He stays active in the professional community as a member of the ADA, TDA, CADS, TACD, Rotary club of Round Rock, and currently serves as a committee chairman for the Boy Scouts of America. When not doing dentistry he enjoys serving in his church, spending his time with his wife Caroline and five children Josh, Zach, Savannah, Bella and Lily. Together they enjoy camping, hiking, swimming, baseball games and just playing together. Dr. Asay is well loved by his family both at home at work.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Calvin M Asay is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Round Rock, TX.