Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Cam Janse
Cam Janse, D.D.S. is a Dentist primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks Spanish.
Cam Janse has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Cam Janse has the following 16 expertise
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
Cam Janse has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
My husband started getting dental care from Dr. Janse almost twenty years ago. Prior to seeing Dr. Janse he had never had any dental issues. He goes in for routine cleaning and check up and was told he had multiple cavities. He was surprised but took the doctor for his word. So he had fillings that promptly fell out and needed care, root canals in those same teeth and extractions of those same teeth. We finally decided to go to a different dentist but the damage is done. His dental health now is a nightmare. All the work Dr Janse did failed and the bridges he put in have caused the teeth around them to ha e issues. Dr Janse was personable and his numbing shots were great, you don't feel a thing, but everything else has and will cause my husband issues for the rest of his life until all of them are extracted and he is forced to use dentures.
36 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSunrise Family Dental, 1402 SW Military Drive, San Antonio, TX
Cam Janse is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Antonio, TX.