Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cameron J Egbert has 3 locations
642 Kirby Ln Ste 101
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
Book Online Now
Dr. Cameron J Egbert has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Showing 5 of 55
Please don't make the same mistake I did
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cameron J Egbert - Posted on March 16th, 2018
The only reason I am giving even one star is because zero stars is not an option. I went in to this clinic needing an emergency surgery and didn't have time to look around at other surgeons. I went in the same morning for surgery on my jaw and was required to sign the regular papers that you have to sign before going into a surgery where you are put under. For some strange reason they required me to pay the $1000.00+ for the surgery up front and I had no other choice but to do so because the surgery was not optional in my situation but they promised a refund when the insurance processed the claim. When my insurance came back and paid off the charges and told me my co-pay was very minimal (only $4 in fact) I called the office back for the refund that was promised me when I paid and they were incredibly rude and derogatory about it and refused to refund any money because of a paper I signed before the surgery saying that they would not be refunding any of my money even though I had the verbal promise that they would. Both myself and my insurance called and spoke to the same person in charge of the refunds and in both instances they were unkind and resolute about their processes (which now seem to hardly be legal). After all of this (a loss of over $1000 and going through a very emotionally difficult battle with this office) the surgery that was performed DID NOT EVEN WORK. I was told that there was high percentage chance that this surgery would solve my problems and unfortunately that "small" percentage of times it doesn't work was my exact case and I will have to go in AGAIN for surgery but you can be sure I will never go back to this office and I really hope that no one else has to go through this.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cameron J Egbert - Posted on July 6th, 2015
Helped us really good
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cameron J Egbert - Posted on July 5th, 2015
Treated very well
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cameron J Egbert - Posted on June 28th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cameron J Egbert - Posted on June 21st, 2015
Dr. Egbert has removed 3 of my kids' wisdom teeth. The doctor and staff are great, very kind and thorough with instructions and explaining the procedure. They are good with follow-up care and availability with questions or concerns. The staff and doctor are very knowledgeable and I trust them completely. Thanks for a great experience!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cameron J Egbert Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cameron J Egbert's office for more information.
642 Kirby Ln Ste 101 Spanish Fork, UT : (801) 798-9500
1250 E 3900 S Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 261-4711
11996 S Anthem Park Blvd Ste 100 Herriman, UT : (801) 758-8888
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cameron J Egbert is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Spanish Fork, UT.