Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cameron D Lewis has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cameron D Lewis has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cameron D Lewis - Posted on August 25th, 2017
I was extremely concerned about pain management after my surgery. I asked repeatedly what I would be given. His assistant Russel said Percocet. Also asked if I had taken it before, if I had problems etc. I told him I had no problems with it, I have had numerous surgeries before. I wanted to be assured of medication because my prior visit I was given nsaids, which I told the dentist I cannot take!! Ended up going to my primary care doctor for help. He told me to make sure I was getting correct meds before surgery which I was assured I was. Imagine my surprise when my husband brings me Tylenol 3 from the pharmacy! By this time I was in so much pain and in tears and that's how I stayed for 24 hrs. Still in pain now. To be flat out lied to by your dentist can not be overlooked! My doctor told me to contact insurance also and you be when I can speak I will. Stay away!!! Surgery was done at Newburgh mall practice.
7 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Cameron D Lewis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsWESTCHESTER MEDICAL CENTER, 100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY
Dr. Cameron D Lewis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Valhalla, NY.