Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cameron L Mohr DDS
Dr. Cameron L Mohr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in West Lafayette, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cameron L Mohr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cameron L Mohr has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Cameron L Mohr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Cameron L Mohr
Cameron Mohr, DDS Passion for helping people is why I became a dentist. Seeing the look on people’s faces when they are blown away by my high level of care, especially when they have given up hope, is very satisfying. I love the challenge of helping people who say things like, “I have never been able to get numb at dentists in the past,” or “I am petrified of going to the dentist,” or “I have not been to the dentist in 30 years and I know my mouth is a mess,” or “I am in an extreme amount of pain. Can you get me out of pain?” Reversing their negative perceptions about going to the dentist and making clients as comfortable as possible is a must in my office. Each situation is unique and beautiful. To help patients fulfill their dental needs in the most effective way possible, I have chosen a lifelong study in the art and science of sedation dentistry, oral conscious sedation. Extensive study and certification through the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation has enabled me to become an expert in oral conscious sedation. Meticulous about cosmetic dentistry, I have studied this art and science and received certification through the Hornbrook Group. Countless hours of intense educational training for myself and team, plus always having the latest equipment and beautiful, relaxing facility, have enabled us to accomplish our goal for our wonderful family of patients. I am a member of the American Dental Association, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Indiana Dental Association, West Central Dental Society, and the Academy of General Dentistry. Native to West Lafayette, I graduated from Harrison High School, and completed my undergraduate studies at Purdue University. I earned my DDS Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Indiana University. Spending time with my family and friends, going for nature walks with family and dogs, being active outdoors, reading, music, movies, and camping are my favorite pastimes. We have three wonderful children Samantha, Landon, and Emerson.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Cameron L Mohr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Lafayette, IN.