Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cameron B Watson DMD
Dr. Cameron B Watson, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Marietta, GA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cameron B Watson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cameron B Watson has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Cameron B Watson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cameron B Watson's office for more information.
1808 Powder Springs Rd SW Marietta, GA : (770) 941-6979
More about Dr. Cameron B Watson
Cameron B. Watson, DMD Education BA in Education from University of Georgia DMD from Medical College of Georgia Post-Grad Ortho Training with Align Institute and the American Orthodontic Society Memberships American Dental Association Georgia Dental Association Northeast District Dental Society Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (D.O.C.S.) American Orthodontic Society Lisa Brown, Registered Dental Hygienist (R.D.H.) Hi, my name is Lisa Brown. I have been a dental hygienist for 11 years. For the past 5 years, I have been a part of the Atlanta West Family. I obtained my dental hygiene degree from Columbus State University. I have been married for 8 years. My husband, Donny, and I enjoy spending time with our 16 month old son Jacob. I truly enjoy working at Atlanta West because of the trust that the patients have in our doctors and staff to provide excellent dentistry in a comfortable environment. Dena Mundo Hi, my name is Dena Mundo. I started my dental career in the late '90s and since then I have worked for dentists who have focused on implants and cosmetic dentistry. I am delighted to continue applying my dental expertise at Atlanta West Family Dentistry to further strengthen our excellent practice. My husband and I moved to the Atlanta area from Chicago in the spring of 2010 with our son Cooper. I enjoy working out, cooking, baking, making pottery, and landscape design. My family and I live very close to the office, so I am excited to work with and assist patients in our community. Crystal Triplett Hello! My name is Crystal, and I am originally from Las Cruces, NM. I started in the dental field in 2007 as a dental assistant. I am a new addition to this wonderful practice, and I feel so lucky to have been taken in by such caring and professional doctors. Making the transition from working as an assistant to the front desk has been great for me to view dentistry in all aspects. I love talking to patients about dental health. At home, I enjoy my 2 dogs Lola and Zoey. If I'm not working, you will find me enjoying any activity that has to do with my dogs. They consume my life, as does dentistry! I would not have it any other way.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Cameron B Watson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Marietta, GA.