Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cameron R Wheeler DDS
Dr. Cameron R Wheeler, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Stockton, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cameron R Wheeler has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Cameron R Wheeler Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cameron R Wheeler's office for more information.
4568 Feather River Dr Ste D Stockton, CA : (209) 951-0151
More about Dr. Cameron R Wheeler
Cameron R. Wheeler, D.D.S., M.S. As a specialist in the field of orthodontics, Dr. Wheeler has completed an advanced program of education and training. He attended the University of California, San Francisco, graduating with honors and receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1999. He was elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society. The following three years were also spent at the University of California, San Francisco receiving specialized training in orthodontics and dento-facial orthopedics. The program consisted of additional academic education in the areas of oro-facial biology (anatomy, embryology, craniofacial growth), as well as clinical training in all areas of orthodontic theory and practice. Dr. Wheeler completed a Master’s Thesis studying the biological effects of laser irradiation and fluoride on enamel. This work culminated in receiving a Master’s of Science and a specialty Certificate in Orthodontics. He has published and lectured on his research, and was recently awarded the prestigious Thomas M. Graber Award of Special Merit by the American Association of Orthodontists. Dr. Wheeler is also a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics. In addition to his academic qualifications, Dr. Wheeler prides himself on exceeding the standards of his profession. Continuing education is a priority for Dr. Wheeler in order to keep informed of the latest developments in orthodontics. Dr. Wheeler, his wife Tatiana, and their son, Dimitri, enjoy living in the Stockton community and have been involved in various civic programs such as coaching Youth Basketball and Little League and sponsoring youth sports teams. His hobbies include going to the movies, photography and cooking. A sports nut, Dr. Wheeler spends his time away from the office playing softball, swimming, camping and hiking, bicycling, and rooting on the Giants, 49ers, and the Sharks. Dr. Wheeler is also an avid scuba diver. He holds several recreational and technical certifications that allow him to dive the challenging environments of caves, wrecks and deep water. He is also a certified dive master. Professional and Civic affiliations: American Dental Association California Dental Association San Joaquin Dental Society American Association of Orthodontists Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists California State Society of Orthodontists Rotary Club of Stockton American Association of Orthodontists Foundation Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society San Joaquin Orthodontic Study Club
Locations & DirectionsWHEELER ORTHODONTICS, 4568 Feather River Dr Ste D, Stockton, CA
Dr. Cameron R Wheeler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Stockton, CA.