Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Camilee C Beall has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 6
I love this place. My mom has worked here for my entire life. I grew up in this office and with the dentist, they are part of my family. I know then personally, they have treated me and my mother so good for 19 years. I have seen them react with the patients and I let all my friends know to take their kids to them.
I took my 4 year old daughter to Dr Beall after another dentist found cavities and did not want to fix them because she was young. Dr Beall fixed her teeth with fillings while I held my daughters hand. Dr Beall was friendly, fast and encouraging with my child. Great first experience with the dentist. Thank you soooo much.
The worst experience of my life. The woman doctor was extremely rude the entire time. Told my autistic son that he was being ugly to her when he was telling her to stop after she gave him like six shots in the mouth. He wasn't bad. He was scared and it was very painful. She did not let him get a toy from her treasure chest that she rubbed in his face while he was getting his teeth worked on because she said she'll use that as incentive for him to be better next time he comes. If I wasn't a God fearing woman I would've punched her right in the face. She is disgusting. I pray God deals with her sooner rather than later. I wouldn't recommend bringing my dog there.
Dr. Camilee C Beall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions902 E Lamar St, Americus, GA
Dr. Camilee C Beall is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Americus, GA.