Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Camille M Jensen DDS
Dr. Camille M Jensen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Camille M Jensen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Camille M Jensen has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Camille M Jensen - Posted on June 5th, 2016
Didn't properly inform me about the risks of getting a silver filling for my first cavity (I should have switched dentists just because of that) and when I confronted her about it the next time I saw her she was somewhat defensive and I believe she had me get a "soft spot" filled out of retaliation.
9 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Camille M Jensen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Camille M Jensen's office for more information.
6545 France Ave S Ste 390 Minneapolis, MN : (952) 926-3534
Locations & DirectionsPARK DENTAL, 6545 France Ave S Ste 390, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Camille M Jensen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Minneapolis, MN.