Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Campbell S Delk has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Campbell S Delk has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Campbell S Delk has the following 15 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Campbell S Delk - Posted on March 30th, 2018
Great with our whole family
Self-verified patient of Dr. Campbell S Delk - Posted on June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Campbell S Delk Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Campbell S Delk's office for more information.
309 Main St Smithfield, VA : (757) 357-4121
4440 Springfield Rd Ste 104 Glen Allen, VA : (804) 747-9511
More about Dr. Campbell S Delk
Campbell S. Delk, DDS Dr. Delk joined his uncle in practice in July 2006. A native of Smithfield, VA, Dr. Delk earned his BA from the University of Virginia in 2000, his DDS from VCU/MCV in 2005, and his AEGD certificate from Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, TX in 2006. Dr. Delk is a member of the tripartite organizations- American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, and Richmond Dental Society, and also a member of the Academy of General Dentistry. He is also a member of the Implant Forum of Virginia, and is a part time faculty member at VCU School of Dentistry in the Department of General Practice. Dr. Delk is also the office's certified Invisalign provider.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Campbell S Delk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Smithfield, VA.