Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Camtu N Pham has 2 locations
22521 Avenida Empresa Ste 102
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Book Online Now
Dr. Camtu N Pham has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Camtu N Pham has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Camtu N Pham Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Camtu N Pham
CamTu N. Pham, DDS Dr. Pham was born in Vietnam, but raised from a very young age in Southern California. She was the valedictorian of her high school, and graduated with Magna Cum Laude Honors from the University of California at Riverside where she majored in Biology with a minor in Psychology. Dr. Pham earned her Doctorate from the prestigious UCLA School of Dentistry. She was a Dean's Scholar, and obtained the Dean's Letter for Achievement for three consecutive years. While in dental school Dr. Pham became active with volunteer service, and worked extensively with underprivileged children throughout Los Angeles County. This experience created in Dr. Pham a unique affinity for treating children and young adults, something that she has carried over into her practice today. Dr. Pham is a certified Invisalign (invisible braces) provider, and has taken many courses in esthetic dentistry, dental implants, and the CEREC (CAD/CAM) system. Outside of dentistry, Dr. Pham enjoys spending time with her husband and dog, JD. Her interests include cooking (she is always looking for a new recipe to try!), knitting, hiking, and beach activities. Dr. Pham holds membership in the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA), Orange County Dental Society (OCDS), and the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (AACD).
Locations & Directions
Dr. Camtu N Pham is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.