Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Candace E Wolf
Dr. Candace E Wolf, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in El Paso, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Candace E Wolf has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Candace E Wolf has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 4 of 11
Mrs L Duke
Self-verified patient of Dr. Candace E Wolf - Posted on May 30th, 2018
DR WOLFE has been my dentist for 20 years. Since day one, she has helped me have a good clinical visit. I was scared of dentists, so now, she's the only one I would visit. Her office and clinic are spotless, the dogs are not allowed to roam without supervision. The intent for open bays is for the patients protection. Staff are really very nice and speak to me politely and friendly. The ONLY reason one has to pay more is not Dr Wolfe, but the Insurance companies who won't acceot specific expenditures. Blame the Insurance Companies, not the Doctor. She has no control over that. IN ALL MY 20 YEARS, CANDACE HAS NEVER BEEN RUDE NOR USED FOUL LANGUAGE!
Think Twice! There are much better dentists in El Paso
Self-verified patient of Dr. Candace E Wolf - Posted on May 22nd, 2018
If you have insurance this is not the company for you. They over charge and are very unorganized. One thing that did not sit well with me is the fact that they have TWO dogs behind the receptionists desk, which leads to the procedure room. This to me is highly unsanitary and unprofessional. The dentist used profanity in explaining something to me and all the patients are positioned to be in the same room! This leaves no privacy. Think twice about CROSSROADS DENTAL.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Candace E Wolf - Posted on June 8th, 2015
Said they took my dental insurance and still charged and arm and a leg. Her dental work was terrible. I had a filling done which led to the worst pain I have ever felt in the tooth I had "fixed", she blamed it on an impacted wisdom tooth. Had said wisdom tooth removed pain came back with a fury. My filling fell out a few months later an there was a big cavity under the filling! Worst dentist ever. Needless to say I stopped going there.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Candace E Wolf - Posted on February 17th, 2015
Dr. Candace E Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsCROSSROADS DENTAL, 8001 N Mesa St Ste D, El Paso, TX
Dr. Candace E Wolf is similar to the following 4 Dentists near El Paso, TX.