Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Candice E Clark DDS
Dr. Candice E Clark, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Farmington, NM. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Candice E Clark has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Candice E Clark has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Candice E Clark Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Candice E Clark
Dr. Candice E. Clark Candice grew up in Oakland City, Indiana and graduated from Wood Memorial High School in 1995. Upon graduation from high school, she attended the University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy and a Master of Physical Therapy Degree in 2000. Candice worked as a physical therapist for Healthsouth Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, specializing in neurological rehabilitation. She then decided to pursue a career in dentistry. She was accepted to Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, IN. While in dental school, she was involved in Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity and American Student Dental Association. She graduated in May of 2005 after marrying classmate, Dr. Jeffrey Clark. Candice fell in love with Farmington, and the couple decided to purchase a dental practice there in 2005. Candice's interests include spending time with family and friends, playing the piano, and skiing. Member: American Dental Association Northwest District Dental Association (President 2008)
Locations & DirectionsCLARK FAMILY DENTISTRY, 141 W 20th St, Farmington, NM
Dr. Candice E Clark is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Farmington, NM.