Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara L Fawcett
Dr. Cara L Fawcett, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hudson, OH. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cara L Fawcett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cara L Fawcett has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cara L Fawcett - Posted on August 9th, 2012
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Cara L Fawcett
Drs. Mark Kolosionek and Cara Fawcett have been practicing dentistry since graduating from Case Western Reserve University's Dental School in 1985. Both doctors, and the entire staff take numerous post graduate courses to keep abreast of the changes in dentistry, including cosmetic dentistry. The doctors have been married since 1986 and currently have three daughters, two at The Ohio State University and one in high school. The family values with which they raise their children are the same ideals with which they run their practice. Honesty and integrity are key in providing the highest quality of dental care.
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY DENTAL CARE, 45 Milford Dr Ste 17, Hudson, OH
Dr. Cara L Fawcett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hudson, OH.