Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara Hernas DMD
Dr. Cara Hernas, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Russellville, AR, with another office in Fort Smith, AR. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Cara Hernas has 2 locations
1508 W Main St
Russellville, AR 72801
Book Online Now
Dr. Cara Hernas has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cara Hernas has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Worst experience-not recommended
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cara Hernas - Posted on January 27th, 2016
new patient..Aside from wtg in waiting rm 20mins after my appt time, was seen for x-rays & brought in rm where I waited another 20mins. Dr Hernas came in, reviewed chart, asked what my diagnose was for meds taken...nothing to do w dental or if it was she didn't say. She reviewed mouth, said it was ok, although I knew my history from prior dentist & need work done. Once finished I asked about cleaning, I was told that I would have to come back for appt, only x-rays would be done. Explained when I made appt it was for cleaning & told the assistant prior to Hernas coming in office. Always have had X-rays & cleaning same day. ...worst experience ever & will not go back
11 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Cara Hernas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- DenteMax Dental
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cara Hernas is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Russellville, AR.