Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara A Lund DMD
Dr. Cara A Lund, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Stoneham, MA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cara A Lund has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cara A Lund has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Cara A Lund Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cara A Lund's office for more information.
2 Main St Ste 225 Stoneham, MA : (781) 944-0930
More about Dr. Cara A Lund
Dr. Lund is a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor society, American Dental Association, and the Massachusetts Dental Society. He graduated from Tufts University in 1970 with a degree in electrical engineering, and he is a member of the Eta Kappa Nu electrical engineering honor society. Dr. Lund received his master’s degree in electrical engineering from Brooklyn Polytechnic Institute. In his spare time, Dr. Lund loves boating on Cape Cod and spending time with his family – particularly his wife of over 40 years, Judy, and his grandchildren Caroline and Dave Jr. Back to Top Dr. Cara A. Lund Dr. Cara Lund graduated magna cum laude from Harvard School of Dental Medicine in 2003. Dr. Lund specializes in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, including implant restoration, complicated crown and bridge cases, and endodontics. While at Harvard, she received several awards, including the Harvard Dental Alumni Association Gold Medal for all-around scholastic excellence, the Alpha Omega Award for the highest scholastic average, the American Academy of Operative Dentistry Award for outstanding achievement in operative dentistry, the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Award for exemplary aptitude and achievement in oral and maxillofacial pathology, the Dr. Leo Talkov Award for excellence in clinical dentistry, and the Waterpik Technologies, Inc. Award for excellence in prosthodontics. She also received the Matthew Boylan scholarship from the Massachusetts Dental Society for the Massachusetts dental student who has distinguished himself or herself in the area of organized dentistry. Dr. Lund is a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor society, American Dental Association, and the Massachusetts Dental Society. She graduated from Yale University in 1997 with a degree in chemical engineering with distinction. Dr. Lund enjoys visiting local elementary schools during National Children’s Dental Health Month and participating in community service, including the Child Identification Program. She also enjoys running, arts and crafts, boating on Cape Cod, and spending time with her husband Dave, daughter Caroline, and son Dave Jr.
Locations & DirectionsWILLIAM COLLINS LUND DMD, 2 Main St Ste 225, Stoneham, MA
Dr. Cara A Lund is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Stoneham, MA.