- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cariann E Champagne
Dr. Cariann E Champagne is a doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with other offices in Sparks, NV and Reno, NV. Their specialties include General Dentistry and Pedodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Cariann E Champagne has 3 locations
Dr. Cariann E Champagne has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Cariann E Champagne has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Cariann E Champagne Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Cariann E Champagne
Cariann E. Champagne, D.D.S. Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Dr. Cariann E. Champagne loves working with kids! She was born in San Jose, California and graduated from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo in 1997 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry. She then pursued her dental career at the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry, graduating with honors in 2001. After dental school, Dr. Cariann practiced general dentistry in Sparks, Nevada for three years before attending the University of Nevada School of Medicine for a two-year pediatric dental residency program where she served as chief resident her final year. Dr. Cariann is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist, and is a member of The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and The California Society of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Champagne is also a member of the Nevada Dental Association, Northern Nevada Dental Association, and the American Dental Association. She dedicates herself to providing the highest quality of dental care possible for her patients, insuring that they have a positive and fun experience while learning to care for their own oral health. Dr. Cariann loves traveling with her husband and daughters, especially to see her family in the Bay Area. She also tries to enjoy the warm Reno weather whenever possible.