Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl A Bifano DMD
Dr. Carl A Bifano, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Sewell, NJ, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Carl A Bifano has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Carl A Bifano has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carl A Bifano has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 1 of 1
My surgeon while in the military
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl A Bifano - Posted on May 29th, 2018
44 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Carl A Bifano Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carl A Bifano's office for more information.
100 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 707-7138
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carl A Bifano is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sewell, NJ.