Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carl D Bloom
Dr. Carl D Bloom, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Houston, TX. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carl D Bloom has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Carl D Bloom Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Carl D Bloom
Dr. Carl Bloom graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1989. Prior to studying dentistry, Dr. Bloom attended Indiana University of Pennsylvania and received a B.S. degree in Natural Science and Mathematics. After receiving his dental degree, Dr. Bloom completed the following post-graduate dental training programs: 1. General Dental Residency, at the Mt. Sinai Hospital and Medical Center of Chicago (1990) 2. Dental Oncology Fellowship, at the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, in Houston, Texas (1993) 3. Pediatric Dental Residency, at the University of Texas - Dental Branch in Houston (1995) Dr. Bloom has been practicing for over 15 years and has been in his current location for 8 years. Since he began practicing dentistry, Dr. Bloom has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive comprehensive and quality pediatric dental care.
Locations & DirectionsCARL D BLOOM DMD, 9641 Hillcroft St, Houston, TX
Dr. Carl D Bloom is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Houston, TX.