Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carl E Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Carl E Anderson has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Relaxed demeanor combined with top-notch skills
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl E Anderson - Posted on April 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carl E Anderson - Posted on April 19th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson, DDS for over 5 years. During this time he has always made me feel like he cares. Over the years I've worked with many dentist's (every 6 months : ) He is the only one who has made me feel like he cares. Most dentists I have been a patient of just popped in at the end of my cleaning and chatted. Dr. Anderson takes his time inspecting my teeth and is the only one who has every spent time explaining to me how I can maximize my oral care. Thank you Dr. Anderson for caring!!
Dr. Carl E Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carl E Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Haven, CT.